Our goal is to provide our customers with secure, fast, and reliable services. As a provider of global services, we run our services under multiple jurisdictions around the world.
Nobel commits to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of your personal data, which constitute an essential element of our relationship, in compliance with (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) and any other relevant regulations. Nobel commits to protect your privacy and to provide you with the most powerful and secure online experience, to privacy, transparency and high security.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which when collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as – name, email address or location, and also online identifiers like IP address, various types of website cookies and other device identifiers. Personal data that has been rendered anonymous in such a way that the individual is not or no longer identifiable is no longer considered personal data. For data to be truly anonymized, the anonymization must be irreversible.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Nobel is committed to protecting your privacy. So, you should be aware that we may collect information about you through your use of our Site. Some of the information we collect may personally identify you.
Personal data, as defined in GDPR, that we collect are treated by Nobel for purposes of provision of the services, client relations management or to inform you of coming changes and offers adapted to your use of the Site and areas of interest.
Nobel may thus be required to gather, treat and store the following personal information:
– information allowing you to be identified and contacted and information permitting use of the service (first name, last name, email, phone number, language preference, country, IP address, usernames when using the Site to purchase or register a product/service, download software, participate in an online community or event, or subscribe to a newsletter. We may store your registration information along with any information you have provided during previous visits as part of your personal profile. You may provide information in our online communities, such as posts or comments. This may occur when you invite others to join an online community or when you share a post or blog. For example, you may provide names and email addresses when sharing a post. Location, IP address, domain, browser, viewing data, and other information may be collected as a part of our analysis of your use of our Site.
– information created by your needs upon use of the services, information related to your commercial dealings with Nobel or information that you voluntarily provide Nobel.
When you send us a message (to help you or to get in touch with us for any reason) you have to use the form posted here: https://anyatalk.com/contact/ and we ask you for your name, email and telephone. This information lets us provide personalized services for you.
When you use the Nobel website or services, we might gather additional information from you, such as: connection information, bandwidth statistics, traffic data, URLs, test calls, chat conversations etc.
We also use aggregated information about the use of our Site, services or software. We might also gather information in order to determine what your usage patterns are when interacting with our Site, services or software. This information is required in order to evaluate your preferences and improve our level of service. We shall do our best to ensure that the information that we receive is correct, complete and current.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- As necessary to provide the services or products that you request, purchase, or download and to fulfil our obligations.
- To proceed with your registration and to make the Site easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your information more than once.
- To help you quickly find products, services, or information.
- To notify you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and new services.
- To respond to inquiries or to communicate with you, such as through welcome messages, newsletters, or direct marketing.
- To facilitate participation in our online communities.
- To perform market research or to conduct surveys unless you have requested that we not contact you for this purpose.
- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To enhance our marketing and to improve our Site, services, and products.
- To comply with legal requirements, where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, to prevent activities that may violate our policies or to exercise and defend legal claims.
- Where you have consented to the processing, which you can revoke.
- To protect your vital interests, or those of others, such as in the case of emergencies;
- Where you have made the information public or where necessary in the public interest.
- Where necessary for the purposes of Nobel’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as those of visitors, members or partners.
- To prevent and protect against malicious activity.
- Improving our Site and products and ensuring a high level of quality in our services, to improve customer service, information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate way to understand how you use the services and resources provided on our Site, to provide and to personalize services for our customers, services and support.
- To send periodic emails, we may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To protect the security or integrity of the services and our business.
The treatment carried out by Nobel complies with the data protection rules and happens on one of the following legal bases for (i) execution of contracts signed with you, (ii) the protection of our legitimate interests so as not to conflict with your fundamental rights and freedoms (keeping the services safe and secure – we do so as it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of Nobel and its members in ensuring the services are secure, and to protect against fraud, spam and abuse, etc.), and (iii) respecting our legal and/or regulatory obligations. Finally, Nobel may treat your personal data in the context of any judicial proceedings or in order to meet our judicial obligations, including but not limited to requests by an administrative or competent judicial authority, in view of applicable laws.
We may share your personal information with other Nobel companies and our business partners when necessary, in order to support the uses mentioned above. We may hire other companies/partners to provide limited services on our behalf, including answering customer questions about products or services, and processing event registration. We will provide those companies with only the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (i) to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (ii) to protect and defend the rights or property of Nobel, or (iii) to act in exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
In the event that Nobel, or any portion thereof, is sold, transferred, merged, financed, or dissolved, in whole or in part, your personal information that we may possess may be sold, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of the transaction or proceeding, unless you instruct us not to do so.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can edit or update your personal information. You may have the ability to view or edit some of your personal information online. Profiles created on our Site may be kept at different locations for different services; so, you may have to review and update the information in multiple locations. You may review and update this information or request deletions of any and all of your personal information at any time by contacting email@example.com.
Your personal data are for (i) Nobel and its Affiliates, (ii) personnel enabled and authorized by Nobel who require, as part of their function, certain knowledge to meet processing goals, (iii) the banking establishment in charge of transmitting fees for the Services, (iv) service providers functioning as subcontractors, upon whose assistance Nobel relies in providing service (such as our electronic signature provider), and, if necessary, public organizations in response to legal obligations and judicial injunctions.
WHERE ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
All personal data are stored on 3rd Party servers, belonging to SiteGround Spain SL. We do not use subcontractors for data storage.
Occasionally, it is possible that certain personal data that we have collected for provision of the services may be transmitted to subcontractors situated outside the European area or a third-party country that does not provide a level of data protection recognized as adequate. In this case, we will implement the guarantees in order to ensure an adequate level of protection of the data transferred to these service providers; in particular, GDPR, contract clauses, privacy certifications or rules of confidentiality restricting these subcontractors.
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Security and compliance are top priorities for Nobel. We’ve built our products and services according to the highest security standards to keep your communication and data safe. Our security team constantly monitors potential security threats and proposes relevant security patches. So, you can rest assured that your data are always safe with us. We have implemented organizational and technical safeguards to secure all of your data.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and we honor your choices for its intended use. We have implemented the appropriate safeguards to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. For example, your personal information is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. We make good faith efforts to provide the security measures necessary to keep the integrity and confidentiality of your information safe. However, no system can be completely secure and we do not guarantee that our security measures are impenetrable at all. You also have a significant role in protecting your information.
Nobel has put in place all technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data collected and treated, notably preventing their corruption, damage, or communication to non-authorized third parties while ensuring a level of security adapted to the risks associated with processing and the personal data to be protected, with full consideration of the technological level and cost of implementation.
Whatever the cause, Nobel will commit to make known any incidental violations of personal data. Notably, Nobel commits to inform Clients and Users concerned by personal data violations that may put at risk their rights and liberties, and to do so in simple and clear terms describing the likely consequences of the breach as well as the measures implemented by Nobel to remedy this breach, including those aimed at mitigating any negative consequences. We will hold any sub – processors that handle personal data, including our data center partners, to the same data management, security, and privacy practices and standards to which we hold ourselves.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE STORED
Your personal data are kept for the length of time necessary for meeting the legal and contractual obligations undertaken by Nobel. The duration of data storage depends thus on their nature:
– for the duration of the contract plus a specific period for any particular situation, if it is necessary, after its termination;
– login and usage data are stored for a maximum period of 3 months;
– recorded conversations are stored for  months;
– call logs and text messages are stored for  months;
– cookies are stored for a maximum period of  months;
– data created are stored for the entire duration of the contract or until deletion.
When the law requires, Nobel will save certain information for the period necessary in order to comply with applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in the context of our activities.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Subject to express request and proof of their identity to Nobel when necessary, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as the right to oppose or limit the processing of your personal data, by contacting NOBEL at the address specified firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to portability of their personal data as well as to provide Nobel with directives related to treatment of your data after your death. Otherwise, once you have given consent as to a particular form of treatment, you still have the right to rescind consent at any moment. In case of exercise of the right of opposition, Nobel would cease all treatment of personal data, except for legitimate reasons imperative to such treatment, or to ensure the observation, exercise or the defense of our rights in court in accordance with applicable regulations.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You simply need to contact us for personal data treatment at email@example.com. You will receive a response within a maximum delay of one month, with it understood that a response could take longer, depending on the complexity of the request and number of requests to be processed in the same time. You will therefore be informed within one month of receipt of your request of any prolongation and the reasons for it.
Official correspondence must be sent to the address:
(i) 11 Dinu Vintila street, 3rd Floor, 2nd District, Bucharest, Romania or (ii) 68, Northfields, Penthouse 9, Independence Avenue, Mosta MST 9026, Malta or (iii) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nobel will investigate notices and claims and will take appropriate actions. Pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations, notifications of claimed with respect to the Site (the “Notification”) must be submitted in writing to: Nobel or by e-mail at email@example.com.
11 Dinu Vintila St., 3rd Floor,
Euro Tower Building 021101
Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania